Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday 5 - 12th October

What was the last thing you baked? bread. I only bake bread. Eilidh is the cake baker. I can do roasting and boiling, but Baking is not my strong point. I live with the memory of my GingerBread Cake from school being thrown out the back door for the birds, and after tackling it for 2 minutes, a seagull shook (yes, it did), it's head and flew off, leaving my Liver-Resembling Gingerbread on the ground.


What was the last thing you tried on for size? All my clothes in my wardrobe, every day, just in case I've shrunk and can fit into something, or grown and unable to fit into anything.


What was the last thing you purchased on credit? erm....... Everything?


What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on? A music Stand I sold for Si on Ebay. - One of a lot of 16! Anyone want one... going all in eight quid with postage. Mail Me!


What was the last thing you took a photo of? The Apples on the Tree in the Garden. They are soooo big and gorgeous I thought I'd catch them before the bunnies ate them all!

1 comment:

  1. allright, just for fun...

    -cinnamon spiced coffee cake...I bake better than I cook.
    -my almost back to size summer shorts, bit late but hey, there's next year!
    -credit card, a sgian dubh, believe it or not!
    -just mailed a postcard, post-holiday from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to my cousin in Herts. Eng.
    -photo, of the beach at Ventura, Calif.

    :)

    ReplyDelete