Monday, October 08, 2007

Tomorrow mornin', I know there'll be hell to pay,

Wow. Weekend!

Gone.

Friday night ... I was all alone. Kids are Orchestra, Si at Scouts. I wandered about the house. All alone. Seriously. Glad when everyone came home.

Saturday. Our annual excursion to the Real Ale Festival in the Town Hall. Last year, my Sister and Brother In Law joined us, and have also decided to make it Annual Event! This year we were joined by Newphew, and mates, and then surprisingly No 1 Son!!! Yes. Bad and Evil Mother. How awful Am I? We took him with us when we left, and he pleaded to go back. We told him he couldn't get served on his own, and he took off into pub next door, and bought himself a beer!!! NIGHTMARE.

I had to get Si home but boy was under instruction to keep in touch by text which he did faithfully all night til he came in. Poor Si was unable to cope with the l evel of Alcohol and keeled over as soon as we got in. Thankfully NOT in the mess in the bathroom! Aw Well I say, at least it was the bathroom, and not the bed room!

Tooli...... spent the night with Gran. Proabably just as well, cause she gave us ALL hell on Sunday.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment