Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes .....

I have eight days left to work, including today. I am really looking forward to my holidays. A couple of weeks with my kids and my honey. Oh wow. Not that I'll probably see much of Steven, I've never know a boy to be out and about so much.

He didn't make the final cut for the NT Squad for December matches, but I know Steven, and He'll be playing his butt off from here on in until he does. Is fine about it - he always says that he prefers to work for a place. That's always been his attitude with football and I think he's going to be even more determined with the volleyball.

I have knitted about 7 hats now. They are getting better and better with each one! Oaft. All these happy people at Christmas time when they get their lovely hats!

Tee hee

DWNB

2 comments:

  1. My, my, my Delilah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the very next day you gave it away.

    Yes. You did.

    Bitch.

    ReplyDelete