Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Keep On Dancing... Do the Locomotion Yeah.... Welll

Jeez.

Dancing Display tonight.

Bloody hell, it doesn't have go quick. But still knackers me. I had a couple of blank spots in the middle, Fiona was standing behind me screaming instructions at me to keep me right! ha ha what a giggle.

Eilidh was away at SChool Dance tonight. Paid £15 to get her hair done, and the curls were out, before she left the house!!! Waaaaaaa. She looked gorgeous. All made up, beautiful dress on.... aw, she is soooo precious.

Steven was at Scouts getting Queens Scout Platinum Award and his Bronze Duke of Edinburgh. Si went to see that.

Best laugh of today : I got a funny from Jacqui, which involved editing a cartoon with your own pictures. I edited it, for Wee Devils enjoyment, forwarded to her with express instructions NOT to show it to anyone, and tonight I get text from her.

OH F&(K. Have just looked at cartoon, O M G - I forwarded it to Big Sexy before I looked at it,.


O M G If I could only explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment