Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wait a minute can't you see that I


Am not really that old.

Despite the fact that I ran into a customer from work today, who asked if "these are your children?".....

I was with Eilidh, who I will admit, is one of my children, but I was also with K, who I consider to be one of my best friends!

Okay - so she is 14 years younger than me. She was 29 this year, and I was 43. However, we are both the same mental age. Next year, she will be in her Thirties. (Already in your thirtieth year, as you pointed out)., I will still be in my forties. So in fact she is catching up with me.

It makes me sad tho, that he looked at the three of us, and saw Mother and Two Daughters. That has signed my fate. I was intending to "make over" this year. Get Fit, loose weight... but now, I think I will opt for plastic surgery also. Then I will stand the offender in front of me again, standing next to K and Eilidh...... and see what he thinks then.

DWNB

3 comments:

  1. I was hidden behind his van door, seriously all he could see was my scarf and flat chest. The flat chest would have made him think I was nine years old. And a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and eilidh did say, Kirsty is tiny, and Steven is much bigger than her,she could be 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oaft. I need to get a haircut to make me look more my age. I will get dinnerlady haircut. Oh ok I will just purchase a hairnet; job done.

    ReplyDelete