Thursday, December 27, 2007

Think of me and celebrate .......................

Lay in bed til 10 this morning. I love lying in. Still snottery. Didn't have any night nurse last night to send me off to sleep.

Si and I took a wee trip into the town to obtain some more medicines. I got cough medicine - the cold is in my chest now - coughing results in spluttering all over the place, and unless I'm sitting still and being focused, a bit of a leak. And night nurse to ease sleep. Lovely. Lovely Lovely. I stay clear of Covonia now, because it is lethal - two spoonfuls and you are gone.

I'm feeling very fired up today.........all ready to dive into the new year as a new me. I'm ready to start now. Loose weight, practice my Reiki, keep my blog up to date. All ready to go. I'm still knitting too. clicky clicky.

Have to see K this weekend. Have her Chrissy pressie here for her. Stevie is playing Volleyball on Friday and Saturday so I'll take him up there, and drop in to see her, or meet her in the town. How you fixed for that K?

DWNB

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I completely didnt know it was Friday tomorrow!! What a week its been! I'm easy, you can come here or I will come to town, whatever's easiest for you.

    Please dont cough or leak on me though. Oh and dont leak on my couch. Maybe we should meet in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. am taking steven in shortly. we slept in. and then I am coming back home.
    We will meet in the town, but we could meet tomorrow....... not in the town. YOu are right, I would feel bad about dripping on your couch /carpet/ i'll text you later baby.

    ReplyDelete