Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't Do It, When You Got To Go Do It

Friday 5

Who gave you your last balloon, and what was the occasion?

Si gave me a Balloon Trip. A Big Hot Air Balloon. How Lucky Am I? It was the most beautiful thing in the world. So quiet, and eerie, floating over the Lothians. It was truely the best thing ever. It was my birthday

Who gave you your last scolding, and what was it for?
Si. Atlways. He is forever scolding me, sometimes he doesn't scold me, sometimes he asks rhetorical questions which are set in order to make me feel like I'm being scolded. Why? well (a) I have left dishes undone, or (b) not emptied the buckets, or (c) not put the ironing away. (d) bought take away instead of cooking. Hmmmm Not the best mother in the world am I?


Who gave you your last attaboy, and why?
Me. I attaboy, me all the time, and I say Sir to everyone. I said Sir to a woman yesterday and she wasn't very happy. I didn't mean that I thought she was a man, I was just trying to be polite. But obviously she that I mistook her. Whoops.

Who gave you your last haircut?
Pamela at Nats. Pamela does lovely haircuts. I've never been so happy with my hair than since Pamela started doing it. Is Loverly!

Who gave you your last massage?
Physical contact with people I don't know. I don't think so. Here's the funny thing. I'm a qualified Reiki practitioner, but I can't practise, because I don't want to be touching people that I don't know. I was freaking out at training sessions and then I went to a group one and that did me in.... too many many people I had to touch, and they touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment