Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Warm, In and Out.....

Imagine living here... where this is what you see in the evening.... How could you take this for granted?




This is just a normal sunset over the Clyde. Okay so the colours change every night - no two nights are the same. But it is lovely isn't it?



As promised Last night I gardened. Boy Did I garden. Cut the grass, weeded my border, and then weeded the drive.

I must have been out there for about an hour and a half. I think however that the results speak for themselves.

I have to get back at it tonight, assuming that the rain stays off. I still have to do the bottom end of the drive. Am quite amazed. The left hand of the drive in the picture - was completely solid with grass. Now is beautiful and stoned the way it should be. How satisfying was that!


The lavender in the border is coming up beautifully and the Cornflowers which I grew from Seed has taken root as well, so I should soon have lovely blue and green border.

No comments:

Post a Comment