Friday, June 27, 2008

When Tomorrow Comes

www.friday5.org

1. What was the last thing you purchased from a vending machine?
Water I think. Yeah, Water. At Meadowmill Sports Centre. I was waiting for Tool and 3 of her mates. It was a roasting day, which I had spent walking the length and bredth of Edinburgh and then Roslin Abbey - I was gasping for a drink. The machine had loads of different waters, I was so grateful for cool liquid.

2. What was the last thing you made copies of on a photocopier?
At work I copied a working sheet. We had a complicated deal - someone traded a boat and there were mad costs associated, and trying to work out exactly how much should be accounted was complicated. So I relied on the people who did they deal.

3. When did you last use a pay telephone?
In the town one morning. I didn't have my mobile with me... and of course it would be the one time that I needed to ask Si something. I'm glad he was at home ... cause I can never remember mobile phone numbers. Do you know that the easiest sequence of numbers to remember is 6. 7 numbers start to confused your mind. Mobile numbers are too long to remember easily, so I have to break them into sections. 0786 123 5098 see...... that is not Si's number by the way
.

4. How often do you visit an automatic teller machine?
Ha - At least once a week, maybe twice. I take a lump out for weekly shopping, and enough to see us thru the rest of the week, but pretty much guaranteed that I'll need more... for kids' trips, petrol, more food, gawd nows, there are millions of things.....


5. Which of your daily tasks would you most like to see automated
aw jees. Know what I think that I would love a teasmaid. So that in the morning I can wake up to a cup - only problem is I vary between tea and coffee.... do teasmaids make tea and coffee? or only Tea? Mmmm. And then, perhaps something to get me washed and dressed. And then make me appear to work without driving. Then come home at mid-afternoon, cause I'm so organised I can do my work in half a day, and have the tea all made. So that I can enjoy dinner time, and the evening with my family. Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment