Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can't forget you only get what you give

. T

So we all managed to drag ourselves out of our pits this morning...


Si ran downstairs first to check the traps, which had worked!

One Deid Moose. Waaaaaaa. Can't bear the thought
of it. A Cat would have been so much kinder!

Anyways. off we set - Boy to Volleyball, yet again.... that is six days straight, and Tool and Moi to Blair Drummond Safari Park.

As you can see, it was a lovely day for it.

These are only a selection of LOADS of photos we took. The Sun was shining, the animals looked pretty happy.

I wasn't entirely sure about the elephants, there were three of them, and all three looked pretty grey, but I suppose unless they were bouncing around in the jungle with a whole herd, I don't suppose they are going to be REALLY happy.

We were there for 3 full hours, and could have happily spent more time there.

We didn't get to Monkey or Chimpanze Island, which involved a boat trip. The queue for the boat was overflowing with kids
from a special home - there seemed to be bus loads of them there. So we left them to the spaces, and got on with looking at the animals which were around and about.

Plenty to see as you can see from the photos.

We left, after one last trip around the drive thru - the lions are so spectacular, it would be nice just to park there , it really would, But I'm not sure about your safety. I suppose they would come and investigate eventually, but they really don't seem to care about you driving about. I would quite have liked it tho - if they'd taken a wee jump on top of the car. That would have been brill!

Anyhoos- we got in the car and drove back to Wishaw....I had a hard job remembering which way to go. I decided to drop into Glasgow City Centre to get Si a present, and as we pulled up at George Square, WHAM - we got belted in the back. O M G I thought My head had fallen off. I had no idea what had happened.

I checked Tool who was sitting looking stunned, and checked Boy who -was actually out the car. The poor lad in the White Van behind looked horrified, but not as puzzled as me when I realised that there was absolutely no damage.

Poor Soul! Anyhoos - we are okay. all a bit stunned but home!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:09 pm

    Sheesh hope yous are ok!
    The elephants look great, and would be scared of your mouse.

    ReplyDelete