Monday, October 13, 2008

Here Comes the Rain again, falling from the Stars

Am on holiday.

Am very pleased! Am feeling very positive and upbeat - things are looking good.

10th October passed without event, which we can only be grateful for. In our history 10 October is not good - however, I think since we discovered the link, we broke the chain, so maybe is okay again.

Si is taking boy to Coltness for training. I lay in bed, a bit stupored from a nice bottle of red, as recommended on "Something for the Weekend". Spent a bit more, enjoy a bit more, and I did.

Yesterday I made more chocolate mousse. Si says I didn't put enough Turkey into it. Ah Well, I can always make it again, it really doesn't take too much effort. I also made Sweet Potato and Riccotta Filo Parcels. It should have been Spinache, but (a) I didn't have any and (b) I prefer sweet potato. They look cute. I had one last night and I think it was okay. Si doesn't really like sweet potato as much as I do so his comments were kinda neutral.

So I'm away off up stairs to tidy Boy's room. I have to do this, because on Saturday I turned out all his drawers, and left it there...... Now say what you want about Boy, but he at least stuffs thing in to the drawers so I don't have to look at the mess, but this time I made the mess for him, so the least I can do it tidy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment