Thursday, October 09, 2008

This is an invitation, across the nation,

The Friday 5.....

Actually Last weeks, butI'm doing it now. (Not Completely Finished but getting there)

Under what conditions are you most likely to cause injury to yourself?



What named mountain is nearest where you are right now?
  • Goatfell - I live in Goatfell View. However, you can only see it, if you stand on the edge of the bath,on one leg and lean out and squeeze your head in the very small space of the bathroom window....... Hmmm. I think they build more houses AFTER Goatfell View. Behind it, and in front of Goatfell!



When did you last eat something with coconut in it?
  • I was going to say last night, cause I was eating Tunnocks Tea Cakes...... How ever, it would have been if I had been eating Tunnocks Snowballs. Which I wasn't. So Coconut....mmmmmm Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup. That would be it.

Who’s getting on your nerves?
  • Everyone is getting on my nerves. I need my holidays. I'm off work for a week, next week, and it's been a struggle to get to this point.


Somewhere, somebody is asking him- or herself whatever happened to you. Who is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment