Thursday, January 22, 2009

Look at the Stars, Look How They Shine For You

Last night, I didn't walk. I was busy making something and was at it all evening.

I was very pleased with the results. I Hope the beneficiary is equally happy.

Kids both had sports yesterday. Boy Playing Football, and won 3-1, Tooli playing Volleyball and won 3-2. Quite a hard game she said, but they were playing to win. At training she and her pal, who had played that afternoon got a round of applause for their efforts. Their coach said they had played better than she had ever seen anyone play.

Boy went out to Girlfriends for tea last night. Even Shaved for her. This is looking serious.... Eventually got him in at 11, and he was v. tired and went straight to bed.

This morning I was a bit annoyed cause he got his paper money back - pointing out that he had the prices wrong, but when I checked his envelope - I realised it was £10 short. All the money had been there when I left it the previous morning. I'm glad he is giving it up. It is more trouble than it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment