Thursday, March 05, 2009

Brilliant days, wake up on brilliant days

Jees, Tired again. I really really really need to get out more and get some fresh air in my lungs. All I can think about doing is Sleeping. I was ready for bed at 8pm tonight. Is a miracle I've lasted til now.

Gran came for tea tonight, kids were away at a Tournament in Dundee, we had to get up at 6, to get them on the bus for 7.... oh wow. I was quite touched watching my two kids crackling together over the frozen snow off down the street towards the corner.

They appeared home at the back of 7. 12 hours - a lot of it on a bus! Boy promptly showered and went back out to more Volleyball Training. Boy Also came home with Trophy.

Tool's under 16 team, came Second to the Under 19 team, and the Under 14 Team came in third! Yeah, Go Marr Volleyball!

So yeah, my kids have obviously used all the energy I should have had. So obviously I have to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment