Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ooops Up Inside your Head Say Ooops Up Side, Your Head

Wow.

Is Wednesday, I thought it was Thursday! Ho Hum.

This is probably because I had a migraine this morning and I have consumed bad amounts of painkillers, and have probably rotted a part of my brain away.

Anyway it is gone now, and for the first time in a while, my brain feels clear and awake, and I am still up at 1008 pm. (which is about an hour later than normal.

There is something wrong with Beau again. She has gone all listless and mopey. She did this a couple of weeks ago, and then just snapped back. Fingers crossed she does the same this time, although if she isn't better tomorrow, I think a trip to the vet is in order. I seen a little flicker of my wee Beau a minute ago, but she's away into mope mode again.

My competition entries are becoming frantic. I really think I should perhaps STEP BACK from the Computer for a while. It truly is becoming an obsession. I signed up to one competition and it said "to enter, follow us on Twitter and post this twit". Which I did, even though I had no idea what the TWit meant. I am wondering now if I have just spammed the whole Interwebnet??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment