Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Would you say 2009 so far is meeting expectation, exceeding expectations, or failing to meet expectations?
2009 - Meeting Expectations. Performing above average - with the exception of the Pound. My days are spent clenching my buttocks tightly tighting to improve it's performance. Do all traders not know this method of improving currency performance. Maybe if we all clenched our buttocks together, we could achieve the rate I'm looking for! (1.14 by Monday please).

What letter grade would you give yourself for your performance at work or school?
I would give myself a B+, I'd never be so bold as to say A. I've never been an A student (with the exception of pretty damn amazing accountancy results), and I don't expect to start being one now. Although, in saying that, am pretty much enjoying my Open University course so far, and may prove to be spectacular in that area! As far as work goes... I think you can always try harder.


On a scale from 1 to 10, how happy have you been with the weather so far in
2009?

the Weather has been BRilliant. Snow, Wind, Torrential Rain, and Brilliant Sunshine, and it is only MARCH. I cannot believe the weather. It is lovely and always something to look at! I rate the weath 11.


Which of the Motion Picture Association of America’s film ratings would you give your social life so far in 2009?
PG I believe. Although in honesty, I have been very well behaved. I have had a lot of night's out compared to some years, and have another one planned for APril. For me, this means my social life is Soaring. Although I have graded PG - My kids have been with me on most of my nights out... but they are of PG age now. The older one more so. Last night was one of those nights.


2009’s parents are on the phone and want to know how 2009 can improve its performance. What have been 2009’s areas of strength and what are its areas for growth in the second quarter?
2009, doesn't need to worry. 2009, is showing strength in all areas. Despite the Economic Downturn, People are generally happy and smiling and talking rubbish. I'm smiling and to be honest, isn't that all that matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment