Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing, on My Friday 5

SUNDAY STEALING


1. What is something your husband always says to you? Yerbert yer.

2. What makes your husband happy? Sunshine

3. What makes your husband sad? Rain

4. How does your husband make you laugh? Sunshine. ( I see a pattern here)

5. What was your husband like as a child? I didn't know him as a child, but I don't think he was very happy.

6. How old is your husband? 48

7. How tall is your husband? 6 ft

8. What is his favorite thing to do? Go up Hills

9. What does your husband do when you're not around? Play with the computer / watch TV

10. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for? Climbing a hill, or being apathetic

11. What is your husband really good at? Everything he turns his hand to!! He is Brilliant!

12. What is your husband not very good at? There is nothing he is not good at! - oaft, he says, "talking to people, and that is true, he is very quiet.... finds conversing a stressful experience.

13. What does your husband do for a job? IT

14. What is your husband's favorite food? Macaroni Cheese with Tomato Soup

15. What makes you proud of your husband? Everything. Me being married to him,. or him being married to me - that make me proud.

16. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would she be? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Mr Magoo??

17. What do you and your husband do together? Laugh. Smile, Doo DOo Monster

18. How are you and your husband the same? We both love each other, and aren't particularly fussed about anyone else

19. How are you and your husband different? I am Very very noisy, he is very very quiet

20. How do you know your husband loves you? The way he looks at me, the way he worries about me, the way he holds me, the way he teases me, the way he looks after me, the way he is always.

21. What does your husband like most about your dad? Probably that my dad made me! Without him I wouldn't be me, but he never got to meet him.
22. Where is your husband's favorite place to go? A Walk Up Dundonald Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment