Stolen from Sunday Stealing....
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Mmmmm many many many. Chain? Independent? The Secret Garden at the Witchery in Edinburgh - Independent, beautiful. Frankie and Benny - Cheap and Cheerful.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Risotto (Nah - that was a joke for Wee-Devil) I really don't eat as much of that as she thinks. I could eat, Crispy Beef with Sweet Chili Sauce.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes, I had my tonsils and more hugely - my Womb! Was wonderful. I love sleeping so getting put to sleep was like, wow, a fantastic experience. Yes, the pain after, in both cases was abysmal, but the nursing staff were brilliant and told me to shut up and get on with it.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A massive bag of Cat Litter, from the Hall out into the Shed. Probably dislocated my Pelvis.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes, I have. In Grindlay Street, Student Union in Edinburgh. Gary Davies (Woow Gary Davies) was the Special Treat for the evening and we were having a group pogo - myself and a chappy - his name escapes me, but I remember his bo problem, pogo'd at alternate times, i went up - he went down. His big sharp chin went straight into the top of my head. I was fine, unti the blood started dripping down my nose - then it was lights out.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No I bloody wouldn't! Can you imagine the things you would want to get thru, and you wouldn't be able to get to them all, cause you'd be on the phone all the time saying "i'm going to die".
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
8. What’s your goal for the year?
To become RICH.
9. Last person you hugged?
My baby - Tool. Well, actually she is 14, and she was sleepy (Like me), and had so feet so I was hugging her feet, and rubbing cream all over them.
10. First place you went this morning?
Morrisons, to do my shopping, but that was like 1 pm this afternoon. This morning, the garden was about as far as I ventured.
11. Do you always answer your phone?
No I bloody don't. I didn't answer last week when a number dialled I didn't recognise, so I was keying it into the LAptop to see if the lappy recogised it, and when it did, I grabbed the phone quick and answered, cause I was winning a PRIZE.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My Mum, Drunk. Or Wee-Devil Drunk.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
From Green/Blue to Blue/Green
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
A BIG SNOG.
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited. Always. Tomorrow is a Present.
16. Do you have any saved texts?
Nope. I have many many deleted text.
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
YEs I bloody have. Rushing to get my kids to their dreaded music lessons. I jumped a light, but the car in front didn't. Whoops. What a flipping mess.
18. Do you have an accent?
Yes I do. West Coast Scotland, most clearly.
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
Dance With My Father Again. Steve Wrights Sunday Love songs played it on Father's Day and I was driving home from town, and I actually had to stop the car I was crying so much. I still miss my dad.
20. What did you do last night?
Watched Cloverfield and entered about 3 million competitions
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No - There is Always someone worse off. Even when I have been REaLLY depressed, I've know that there is something better tomorrow.
22. Current hate right now?
I can't mention it, or the British Public will lynch mob me. Certain publicity hungry "personality" dying in public. We don't need it.
23. Met someone who changed your life?
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
Very quietly with a glass of Whisky, and Crap Scottish TV.
25. What song represents you?
Don't let it Rain.... On My Parade.