Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stumble out of Bed, Sleeping and A Yawning, Another Day Ahead

Why is it, that you play something and it becomes totally addictive.

As you may or may not know I am addicted to competitions right now. I am playing one called Sip to Win at Wild Bean Cafe's Web Site. If you would like to try - email me and I can invite you - there is method in my madness, If I invite you, I get another chance to try! You can win a coffee machine, a coffee hamper, or the biggy, a trip to New York. Now the people I get these competitions off have started a list of those who have won -and the hampers and coffee machines are going out of the door. I have emailed every email address I have, and I still haven't won! I am going demented.

Walk away from the Computer... Walk Away from the Computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment