Sunday, January 06, 2008

And fooling around is over ... I swear it's true


So, the wee counter on the side of the blog...... I can jog for aout 400 metres before I collapse on a heap on the pavement. I aim to get that little counter down, to the point where I can jog for 5 kilometres. - Seriously, If I can get it up to 2km I'll be soooo chuffed.

Detox starts here. Started with a Cold shower this morning. That's what K's book told me to do. Have a normal shower, maybe a couple of degrees colder, and then for the last 15 seconds turn it down as cold as you can...... and scrubb your body hard. Wow. What a wake up. Didn't help that Si had done it in the shower before me, so I started cold too.

Si and Me are going to clear the crap from the shed this morning, take Stevo to Volleyball, have a general tidy, pick up last bits of shopping... and then..... well I'm not sure.

I've just ordered Davina's 3 30 minute work outs..... so that, coupled with the tap dancing, coupled with the I will jog. I should be gorgeous sooooooo soon.

Not that I am not already gorgeous. Just even more so.

Gran away to Lanzarote today. Just found that out on Tuesday. She's always off.

DWNB

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 pm

    Yep - I just found that out too! Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a final blow out before I need to go back to Misery Engineering tomorrow. I bought 2 fresh cream chocolate eclairs, massive bag of crisps and have the chocolates out and by god am I eating them!

    That Tesco tracker thing is really good. I went to Tesco and bought a load of healthy stuff, slinkyness here ah come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be slinkyness coupled with.... crisps chocolate and ... chocolate eclairs.

    You are a riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh heh the healthy stuff is for tomorrow ono. I even bought Ben N Jerrys frozen yogurt instead of ice cream.

    ReplyDelete