Friday, January 11, 2008

nah Is Totally Secure, I spent ages doing it.....

THE FRIDAY FIVE


Under what conditions can you have the perfect nap?
This is a lovely question, I can have a nap under any conditions, in the car, at my desk, leaning against a wall, on the carpet, in a chair, on the couch, and also in my bed. The only problem with the bed issue, is that it turns from a nap, into a full blown sleep. I slept once for 45 minutes at my desk in Jacobs. I only woke up when someone opened the door. Bummer. But it was great, I dribbled and dreamt and everything.



Under what conditions can you let most of your guard down?
When I don't take the pills. When I don't take the pills, I am completely and utterly open to the elements, can't hold a thing in. Cry at Adverts, Cry when I'm happy, tell people what I feel /think and then instantly regret it.


Under what conditions can you do your best writing?
When I have a nice desk, nice paper and a happy pen. Sometimes I have nice writing if I borrow someone else's pen who has nice writing. Because I am psychic I can feel other people on the pen, and pick up their writing.


Under what conditions would you give away everything you own?
If the happiness of my children and my husband depended upon it.


Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
Point me in the directions of his lips!

2 comments:

  1. Who says its a he????
    Mwaaah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not a song title. You have merely quoted something I said in an email.
    Hahaha I like it!!

    ReplyDelete