Sunday, January 20, 2008

You're the light in my deepest darkest hour

And another weekend passes in a flash.

Friday night, kids at Orchestra, Mum up for a glass of Vino. Si at Scouts, and staying over for Zodiac night. Saturday morning, up and off to hockey with Eilidh. One wee lassie dislocated her finger and I had to run her home, and then bring her back cause her mum wasn't in.

Eils was brilliant on the hockey pitch, she dives about everywhere and whacks everyone with that stick! What a future!

Then it was home... quick snack and then off to watch Steven playing volleyball. Was a great game, against Su Ragazzi from Glasgow. They won! yeahhhhhh.

Then home. Over to Irvine to get Eilidh a pair of Boots (She was desperate and waving money at me). Boots Got. Si experienced the nightmare that is Eilidh footwear shopping. He was hysterical though, and managed to get her to to try boots on which I couldn't have even got her to look at.

Steven got in about 5.30, and we had tea, and a wee sit down, and he announced that he had a date. So I was back out at 7.20 to run him down to Ayr to meet the latest squeeze.

I stopped off at MacD and got the three of us McFlurries. We don't get dates so we have to indulge ourselves in Ice Cream.

At 1020, he phoned to say there wasn't another train for 4o minutes, so I took off and headed to Ayr again to pick him up.... we stopped at petrol station to fill up and then headed home.

I spent about an hour playing scrabble when I got in on www. scrabulous.com I love it. Love It Love It.

Anyways, I headed to bed at 1.30 am, and left the boys sitting watching Joan of Arc.

I had such a lovely sleep... until 12, Was lovely. Really really was. Then I dragged myself and Eilidh up and we had a late breakfast / lunch and then wandered down to shops to pick up a few bits and pieces and then came back. Steven was playing volleyabll again, and Si was doing First Aid at Scouts.

So now we are sitting. All quiet. Watching Shameless, and I'm ready for my bed, to be honest.

Sleepy kinda of buggar.

No comments:

Post a Comment