Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We'll just move somewhere else, and still carry on

Oaft.

What can you do?

I ordered a latin book today. I want to relive my Latin Classes at School. Heaven's I'm going to be well educated and happy in a few months.

I forgot my pedometre today, which is stupid, because I have to try and work out my daily steps, and then increase them, however, I believe that throwing a walk into the town on a daily basis and bouncing around on my stepper will have a beneficial effect. so I will keep it up!

Morrison sell chocolate Elves. They are the best thing. They have space dust in them, which, when it hits your tongue explodes. I have one right now and I can hear the crackling in my head. Lovely.

cannot be arsed at all today. Need to sleep. More.

No comments:

Post a Comment