Monday, January 07, 2008

I never needed anyone.... Making Love was Just ....

Humph, Alone Again.......... I'm feeling Sad, like Mary Poppins. Raindrops and Roses and Kittens with Mittens? Is that right? Mm. Thinking not.

Si in Arran. Again. Steven at volleyball (where else), Eilidh at Volleyball (where else). Me, Here. Dishes waiting to get done, washing waiting to get hung up. It's not as much fun running a house when you are here yourself. Just want to sit here. Well that's not true. What I want to do is to go to bed. I'm very very tired.

Mondays do that to me. I'll be okay tomorrow, but tonight... Tired.

Tonight Steven and I have collected his paper money and filled in the forms for the Spar. Nightmare. Two weeks. We can't leave it two weeks again! It was the holidays that did that to us tho.

Oh heavens. I have to go. Sit down comfortable somewhere. Too tired to sit here.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment