Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"for cryin out loud" she screamed unto me

No Heat pack today. I decided to go cold turkey. There's only so much heat you can put on your back without sustaining permanent damage.

Anyways. I think it is cold today, so the cold will numb any back pain I have.

A miracle happened this morning. Both my children got out of bed, THEMSELVES, without either Si or Me screaming constantly at 2 minute intervals. Hence I'm sitting here at 8.00 and everyone is ready to leave. I can have another cup of coffee and sit quietly for a while! Thanks Clocky.

If you have problems getting up - get one of these. They run away when the alarm goes off, and seem to have some ability to sense walls and find the furthest distance away from the risers! tee hee.

Isn't Louis Theroux Excellent? Sadly. He doesn't have a current Active Webpage. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment