Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Hurt myself today

Actually, it was Friday night, but the pain since then has been building and building.

Slowly its getting a wee bitty better cause I have got Nurofen Heat Patches stuck on my butt.

I can't explain to someone who has never had a bad back how bad the pain is, I actually feel physically sick.

It a complete buggar, because I've been feeling great, and now this ache in my lower back is wrecking my whole body. Going to bed doesn't help because lying down, can only be in ONE position and every move out of it is excruciating. I'm so tired.

I found this for K. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing there.....just a big empty space....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see it now....I love it!!! Wow. Makes me want to text Big Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened? Why did he leave her? Why does she look sad??
    What's the story?
    One night stand?

    ReplyDelete