Monday, September 17, 2007

Before I fall any deeper. ......

Too much pink wine last night. Couldn't really fall any deeper than I am right now.

Decided to have a glass of wine with dinner. Boys arrived home about 5.30, after a good days climbing in Wales. Fed them, did a bit of the Ironing (sorry Nant, I didn't finish it all!), enough to get us all dressed this morning and then sat with my knitting and a glass or five of wine.

I lay in bed this morning til 805 and then got up and flew like a looney to get ready. So here I sit, hair all askew, nose running and feeling generally poopy. I'm starting detoxing tomorrow hopefully to find out what exactly it is which irritates my back end. So cleanse all food stuffs out of my system, and then start feeding them in slowly. Maybe getting a bit tipsy last night wasn't the best way to start.

Mmmmm

1 comment: