Friday, September 14, 2007

Thursday,,,, I don't care about you

It's Friday i'm in love

Am always in love on Fridays. And Mondays, and Tuesday, Sundays and Saturdays, and Wednesday. and Also Thursday.

Am just very lucky at having met the right person at the right time.

Today tho, am sad. Love of my life is going away up a hill. I won't get home til after he has left, and neither he nor Stevo will be back until Sunday night. Boo hoo. They are climbing Snowdon. This is the third of their three peaks. I cuddled in last night for ages. I do miss him when he isn't there. I've actually missed him all week. Both of us have been out doing things, or dropping kids at their respective clubs / sports /school things. It fair takes it out of you, and you just don't get to chat. Still not to worry, I'll see them both on Sunday night and chat All night. Meanwhile I have Tool to keep me company.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment