Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Down will Come Baby, Cradle...... Da Da


So there I am, tucked up in bed last night, almost asleep, and then it came.


K singing me to sleep down the phone. What joy. If there was a way to market it I would. I had to get up and go pee, it made me laugh so much. How can someone NOT know the words to Rock a Bye Baby? Not only that, but finish it with the words, "baby and Die" ?
Lovely. She is the bestest friend ever. You can rely on her to make you laugh when you least expect it. The UPS man, Del, wanted to know how often a year I get in to visit her. At last someone who thinks she is MADDER than me. .

DWNB







3 comments:

  1. Is Del nice lukkin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends. Do you like Ginger Skinheads with a penchant for REALLY bad jokes and has the funny noise from Catchphrase on his phone, AND pretends that his mobile phone is a razor with a razor ring tone!

    ReplyDelete