Friday, September 14, 2007

Don't Call Me Baby

I'm in trouble.

Big Trouble. A very good friend of mine lent me a book. It was a very funny book, a very very funny book indeedy. And I read it, and passed it on, cause that is what I do. I normally get them back, but I don't think I've got this one back. Now Am panicking, cause I can't find it, and she wants it back, to take lessons from, to write a book of her own.

Oh My Gawd. I can't remember the author to order a new one.... any suggestions please.

DWNB

4 comments:

  1. Was it, by any chance, 'The Wonderful World of Joseph McCrumble' by Joseph McCrumble?

    cheers

    Joseh McCrumble

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comments dont work. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok they work now, so as I was saying before I was rudely told that my comments dont work, I want Joseph McCrumble's book, I wonder if its about rhubarb crumble, and apple crumble and summer berry crumble. Mmm my stomach is rumbling now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha - Joseph McCrumble's Book is about.... oaft, what was it again - if he left a link you should look at his web page. The Man is mad. Worse than you. If you can't find a link here to him. Go to Chris Evan's Blog, and seach for Dr McCrumbles comments... there's a link there.

    DWNB

    PS _ Who wrote it?

    ReplyDelete