Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gets Switched to Overload.......and nobody

So I had to make a stop at the School this morning because I decided last night that Tool should give up her musical instrument because she stresses out too much over it. But this morning as she looked at it one last time, burst into tears. What is a mother to do?

I went and confronted Teacher. Which did not make me happy, but had to be done. She was also distraught. Can't believe that she is so scarey! Told me to take instrument back home, and tell Tool it should be played for enjoyment, which it should. Grabbed Tool in the playground and told her, and she looked confused and as sad as I did! Did I do the right thing? Who's to know? What I do know is, that she'll play it again for a while and then we will have the trauma again!

So now, I'm sitting in office, trying to reconcile, both accounts and my mind - have too much going on, and I'm still not eating. I haven't had anything now for 36 hours. Amazing eh? Not hungry, but feeling like crap, which I suppose you would when you haven't ate anything for that length of time.

To relieve the pressure (sorry si), I poked a pen top in my ear, which was joyous. I sat for quite a while just poking it in. Didn't break anything and didn't burst my eardrum this time which was quite good.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment