Monday, September 24, 2007

Cause he thinks she melts when he touches her

So far today (started off writing FAT, freudian slip huh? ), I have had , 2 cups of Lemon and Maple, 2 cups of Coffee, and one cup of tea and 2 Foxes glacier mints. I await Andrea's arrival with a cup of soup.

I have decided that the problem definitely lies with Bread. What did I do on Saturday when I stopped fasting, Ate a flipping bagel! How sore was my butt? So now I have to devise my menu around lack of bread, and bread related things. I think perhaps Pasta is a problem too. So Pasta off the list. I'm hoping that I am okay with rice. Maybe is just carbs! I should have done the food introduction a bit more carefully eh?

Is pouring with rain, and the wind is howling thru the halyards. Sounds very wintery outside, but strangely enough I have the window open as it is very warm. Weird Weather.

DWNB

5 comments:

  1. I stopped eating bread when I was doing GI. I had ryvita. And wheat crackers from M&S. Giving up bread was surprisingly easy, the whole GI diet was a massive doddle. And well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has something changed with your blog....am confused. It seems different, yet the same.

    Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Different, but the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Different, but the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, now its very very different!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete