Monday, September 10, 2007

Summertime...... summertime

The sun is shining today which is nice. I've been reading http://www.janeygodley.blogspot.com/ very funny lady. I wish I could tell her some of my stories, and she could recount them.

I'm sure she'd love the one about Si's family. I don't condon that name calling but we used to get letters from Si's gran which detailed the happenings in the household, and EVERYone was listed, mum, dad, the three girls, the one boy, the boy who wasn't there because he had committed suicide, the three dogs named after the three girls, the other pets and always ended with ..... and the two mongols.

I forgot about them until we went to visit, but o m g every one in the household was completely barking. No wonder we managed one night with them, and drove off without a backward glance.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment