Friday, September 28, 2007

The Friday 5


What is your favorite (toy) stuffed animal? Mmmmm Difficult. There are so many. Eeyore which Eilidh gave me for my Birthday, Piglet which Eilidh gave me for my birthday, Eeyore which I got at Disney, the Huskies we won at the Fair. Hundred.
What do you think of stuffed animals as gifts? I love them, cute cuddly, make you go aw.What do you do with a stuffed animal you don’t want? I never not want a stuffed animal, unless it is really ugly or a frog or cheap, in which case I "loose" it.
What are your thoughts on the whole Beanie Babies craze of the nineties?
We have beanie babies. Some of them are REALLY cute. We have Special Bat, who is Gorgeous, also Polar Bear, Unicorn, aw. I love them all. Seriously. And the Beanie people.
How many stuffed animals do you own?
No 1 Daughter has wardrobe top covered in Stuffeds, Bed full, and we have three bin bags
full of them upstairs in the attic! I have Eeyor, Piglet, Cow and Cat in the Car.

1 comment:

  1. Great answers--it's nice to be a kid at heart!

    ReplyDelete