Friday, September 21, 2007

If you wanna know if he loves you so

Shoup Shoup Song.

In honour of the fact I had a plate of soup last night, but strictly speaking (as in the dance), It doesn't count because it came out the other end about 10 minutes after it went in. Excellent!!

I felt so bloated after I ate it, but I think it was the salt wash which flushed it out. It was just so cold and wet and wintery yesterday I felt Soup was needed to make me feel warm and cosy. And it did do the trick.

Darling S is much better this morning. Was not roasting up last night - and seems to have slept thru the night.I woke on and off but was able to drop back off again quickly. Got up and did No One Son's paper round - he is on all over the weekend - so that gives him a break, and now I'm sitting with salt water wash and lemon drink almost ready for work...

Must dash, Hair to dry, bum to empty.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment