Thursday, September 20, 2007

Counting all the Ripples on the Sea

And there are a lot today. Is very blowy. The Flags outside are blowing very straight. And judging by the direction, I'd say it was a westerly wind....

i can't believe that the temperature has dropped again. On Tuesday it was bitterly wintery cold, yesterday was really really warm, and today has dropped back down again. My feet are freezing.

I am currently corresponding with John Lewis Partnership. One of our new boat owners is equipping the boat via their Gift List. So far they have lost the list, shredded the credit card details, (before taking payment), lost my phone number, forgot who was ordering the things... how difficult can it be. "here is a list, this is what I want, here are the credit card details", but no. It has been a struggle every step of the way. They are mad. Today's statement which was quite worrying was "does she want the stuff". I am hoping that was supposed to be "when does she want the stuff", but when I asked, ,"is it not on order". And she replied well, " it's a big list you know, Give me a call in a couple of days and I'll see how we are getting on? "

Good job the boat isn't finished eh?

DWNB

PS - Still not eating. Now over 60 hours of starvation, but strangely not hungry. Must have really needed it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you are hairy mental. I've already had 2 main meals, and I have a third on the gas.

    ReplyDelete