Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge

Don't know what happened today. Am all hormonal, which SHOULDN'T happen, cause I don't have any ovaries, which is where my hormones would come from?

Confusing. Started this morning with me yelling at Steven to get out of his pit. Which he wouldn't do, and was giving me attitude, so he got attitude right back. Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Then I come into work and we launched in to MILK saga, which I won't bore you with, but I have completely become pissed off at being nice, and have decided to be homicidal maniac around EVERYONE now.

Cannot lift it at all. Even going to O'Really's at lunchtime and sitting with HUGH Cafe Latte and Chocolate cake and Heat has not made it better.

I may have to go to my bed tonight.

oaft. This wee video might make me feel better. Much Laughing at Steven inhaling a Creme Caramel. Eilidh says, this is a waste, because they taste much better eaten slowly.

- You can't see much, but it was taken in the days when I was happy......


2 comments:

  1. I miss your laugh. I long for the days when you were happy to return....

    I will send you something. Maybe that will make you happy.

    Lesbean gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. lesbean gifts. I like Lesbean gifts. Iwill send you some of my jellybellys.

    ReplyDelete