Friday, February 15, 2008

The Friday Seventeen?

I Didn't like the regular Friday 5, so I picked and mixed from other places!


if you had to participate in one olympic event what would it be and why?

Figure Skating. Cause I'd love to have a whole ice rink to myself, and a really pretty skirt.

what is the one song you always sing along to?

Please Release Me, Let Me Go; Amazing Grace;

who in your mind is the best priminister we have had?

Margaret Thatcher

what issues are important to you and why?

The safety and protection of children.

did you vote in the last election: if yes who did you vote for? if no.. why not?

Yes I did, I voted for the Lib Dems.

is a prime ministers past drug use important to know and why?

No. We all do things in our past that are of no influence on our lives today.

why should/shouldnt you vote?

Why Not?


define beauty

Life


what is the best quality a person can have?

Humour

what is the worse quality a person can have?

jealously

what makes up your perfect match?

Someone who loves me as I am

have you met this person yet?

Yes Indeedy

what is one thing about you that you hate?

My Coughing

what is one thing about you that you love?

My Upness

if you had to change one thing about you what would it be and why?

Grey hair. Make it ALWAYS coloured

what is one word that you would use to define yourself?

Gorgeous

imagine what you would look like in a perfect world.. what do you look like?


As I am right now.



I thank You!

2 comments:

  1. We're all waiting.....patiently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking you.
    Did you see I made reservation for next Sunday? Free pudding!!!

    ReplyDelete