Sunday, February 24, 2008

Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray it might come true


Last night I was so tired when I went to bed, I couldn't remember if Si and I got married?! I checked with him, and yes we did. It's our anniversary next week, and he is spending it UP A HILL. He loves Hills!

I'm still tired this morning, but we woke at 6.3o with Tool's alarm clock going off. It goes off every morning without fail, and one of us has to get up and shut it off, or we scream from bed "TOOL - Switch the Alarm off". She doesn't hear it. You know that Mosquito thing that everyone is up in arms about just now....well this alarm clock is the opposite... you can leave it ringing right next to her head, and she can sleep quite happily thru it for 5 minutes. She doesn't get the chance to sleep any longer because by that time it's volume has increased triplefold and we are going barmy.

Both kids are away again this morning. Si is running Stevo up to Coltness, Tooli left for the bus at twenty to eight... and now I'm here, watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I have to contemplate moving because this afternoon - Kirsty, Kerry and I are meeting at Cafe Andaluz for a meal to celebrate Kerry's birthday.....

More later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment