Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday 5..... oh Yeah

What is your keyring like? erm....... is it....not there. I have a long twiddly orange thing on it, and two BIG keys. one for my car, one for Si's car. That's how I recognise it.

What is your purse/bag/briefcase like?
I have a lovely big Red Bag for Work. it has handles, and also a shoulder strap. Is leather. Very bright. Very big, and I loose the keys (see above ) every day.


What is your wallet like?
My wallet / Purse is is black soft leather. The little bits for my credit cards are quite tight, so I can't pull them out very well.


What is your mousepad like?
I don't have a mouse pad. - If I did it would cover the laptop keyboard up. ha ha ha


What are the curtains in your bedroom like?
Autumnal colours. Which Reminds me. Simon - We need to strip the walls. I need pale green, or pale rose. Defo.

No comments:

Post a Comment