Thursday, March 27, 2008

The lights are goin dim....

Weirdly, this week, I have had to hit bed at between 8.30 and 9.30 each night. I have been so exhausted I haven't been able to stay away. This morning it came to light what was up.

MIGRAINE. Wowser.

I slept on to try to clear it, then got up and made it into work only 10 minutes late. I took my pills as I left the house so that I could drive on a clear but sore head, and enjoy the benefit of the pain killers; That was all good until 4pm when the head came back with a vengence. I had to dash out of the door at 4.50 cause i thought my brain was going to explode. I got down the road, somehow...and straight to bed.

Hope that is it past now.

DWNB

1 comment:

  1. you missed a good night tonight.

    Apart from the glasgow guy, stuart who?. Stuart what? more like.

    hope you're feeling better.

    K.

    ReplyDelete