Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Girl you are me heart's desire


Kirsty bought me a present on Friday Night. I forgot to mention. Yes, was this. Peter Andre's "All About Us - My Story". Quite why she bought me it I will never know. She said it was a toss up between this and Pamela Anderson. Jeez - was I lucky or what?

Anyways, on Sunday I thought, "i should read this".

Bloody hell. I managed to get to Page 4, and then I had to stop. It was brain numbing. I know that is cruel - I even read some reviews to see if I was missing something, but then I realised that everyone who writes the reviews are people who love Peter Andre. So in the spirit of niceness, I have decided to sell the book to someone who does, it is on Ebay. I have even offered free postage to encourage people to take it away from me.

I'll stick with Christopher Brookmyre, or Iain Banks..... that's more my cup of tea.

DWNB

No comments:

Post a Comment