Thursday, March 06, 2008

You're all the things I've got to Remember

Tonight I went to see Janey Godley at The Garage in Glasgow.

The opening night of the Glasgow iNternational Comedy Festival!

Brilliant night! Although I was a bit freaked by the fact that my mate waiting outside for me, mistook Janey for me on the way in, and then AGAIN as she was walking in to the hall. Not only that, but as I left the toilet someone stopped and went "way hay it's you". How peculiar!? Both friends had said that they thought I was very like her after they were at her show the other week.... I took it that they thought that we both just talked a lot and swore loads!

Heavens. I felt a bit conspicuous sitting there, almost directly in front of her.... so I kept my head down, and enjoyed the stories and the laughs. Read Janey's blog - these are the tales of a very savvy lady.... who isn't afraid to stand up and speak her mind. It'll inspire you to do the right thing in a difficult situation.

wonder if I can find a photo where we actually DO look like each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment