Monday, March 17, 2008

What would you do, if I sang out of Tune

My mum, Babs, et Moi, are walking Loch Lomond for Clic Cancer Care.

Now - mum did this last year, and didn't quite make it.... her wee feets were killing her...

However, this year she has taken off to Lanzarote to toughen them up first, and then she will be back.

She will make it. I will drag her the distance. For some of the way, I will have my tap shoes on. I think people need a dance! I will also have BoldFeather boa. Apparently this is needed to complete my glamourous look.

I thought this would be a nice welcome to the Spring........ however, I put up this wee sponsorship page, and Am now overcome with People's Generousity ..... I will do this walk with a Great Big Smile on my Face for Everyone who has looked at my Sponsor Page.

if You have or are going to sponsor me and my Mum, THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH. If you just wish us well -we accept that too..... we'll need all the good thoughts we can have behind us.

If you would like to sponsor - please click my link below.

THANKS!

http://www.justgiving.com/babs_helen

No comments:

Post a Comment